Net deposit value / Net withdraw value

Each token in the pool on Curve Finance are supposed to be in equal proportion. Otherwise, it creates an opportunity (i.e., the difference between deposit value and token value) which triggers the deposit token action to stabilize the system.

Net deposit value is the actual value of the token deposits in the respective curve pool. This value could be higher or lower than the token value in pools due to opportunity triggered by unequal proportions.

Net withdraw value is the actual value of the token withdrawal in the respective curve pool. This value could be higher or lower than the token value in pools due to opportunity triggered by unequal proportions.

Feel free to shoot any questions below.

is there anyway to figure out how many tokens (stable coins) you will get in advance before withdrawal ? it is possible to see in the curve app but not on instaDapp instead you get the $ value of the token you getting

We’re adding it. Maybe we’ll be able to update it today itself.

1 Like

Thanks a lot , it will make it easier for me to figure out what coin should i use when i decide to withdraw specially now that Dai broken the peg

any idea when this will be available please ?