List Curve tokens in the dashboard

I imported curve tokens (Curve.fi yDAI/yUSDC/yUSDT/yTUSD) in my DSA thinking I would be able to stake them but I realised it is not available at this point. I’d like to withdraw those tokens from my DSA but there is no such option available. Unless there’s a way to do it I’m not aware of, could you please list the token in the Token Assets list in the dashboard so we don’t have to withdraw our position from curve and pay 20 times more gas fess in the process? It’d be much appreciated.

Also, I don’t understand how useful is the option “importing your curve position into Instadapp”. What is it supposed to be used for? The only thing I can do now is deposit more stablecoins or withdraw.

Staking is live on the interface.

1 Like

Thanks I used the new functionality and it worked very well. I still want to be able withdraw my yCRV tokens (Curve.fi yDAI/yUSDC/yUSDT/yTUSD) in the same way I was able to bring them on InstaDapp.

Any chance you could implement that?

Hi @donhylo,

At the moment you have to manually withdraw it https://docs.instadapp.io/connectors/basic/ and try run the recipe in the console.

await dsa.setInstance(dsa.instance.id);

spells.add({
 connector: "basic",
 method: "withdraw",
 args: ["0xdf5e0e81dff6faf3a7e52ba697820c5e32d806a8", -1, "your address", 0, 0]
});

Hi, thanks for you reply. I’ve never done that before. Could you run me through the steps?

1. open chrome
  2. view > developper > JS console
  3. I tried to copy paste your code but I get 2 errors (Uncaught (in promise) Error: Returned values aren’t valid)

thanks for the help, much appreciated

1. open chrome

open our portal dsa.instadapp.io

1. view > developper > JS console

make sure you have connected your wallet to mainnet

1. I tried to copy paste your code but I get 2 errors (Uncaught (in promise) Error: Returned values aren’t valid)

make sure you have changed your address to the address you want to withdraw. And you can only withdraw to the authority address

I just realised here (Cannot unstake-restake DAI from curve YFI pool) that I need to unstake first if I don’t want to withdraw the entire position and it seems the issue still persists, I’ll wait for the fix.

Thanks for the fix, unstaking worked!

Trying to run the script, I get 2 error messages (see picture)

Screenshot 2020-07-25 at 23.55.04

Ah, forgot to init spells. Please try again with this

let spells = dsa.Spell();

spells.add({
});

dsa.cast(spells).then(console.log) // returns transaction hash

Thank you very much, it worked perfectly. I just had to add a semi-colon at the end of the last line to get the tx hash

let spells = dsa.Spell();

spells.add({
});

dsa.cast(spells).then(console.log); // returns transaction hash
1 Like