These are the general FAQs related to the Instadapp Documentation.
- Does InstaDApp supports test networks like ropsten, rinkeby?
- How do I configure my DSA?
- How much gasPrice is enough?
- Whats the best way of calculating gas costs, on a per spell basis?
- Which address shall I give to
- I am getting the following error: Error: Signer Error: gas limit is too low. Need at least 47576 when using dsa.cast(spells).then(console.log) . What should I do?
- I am getting the following error:
Error: Returned error: transaction underpriced. What should I do?
- I am getting the following error while executing the
Uncaught (in promise) 'to' address is 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000. What should I do?
- I am getting the following error while casting: UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: Returned error: gas required exceeds allowance (9990217) . What should I do?
- The transaction gas price is minimal, and the transaction is still pending. Is there a way to change the default gas fee parameter for dsa.transfer ?
- How do I convert token amount to wei and decimal?
- How do I get addresses of tokens?
- Where do I get the value of “ETH_NODE_URL” in the following snippet:
const web3 = new Web3(new Web3.providers.HttpProvider("ETH_NODE_URL"));?
- What is
.env(), how do I use it and why should I use it?